The beauty of social media is in how it connects us. The secret is in its automation.
If you are a small business owner, it is unlikely that you will have the time to post unique content on every social media platform. So here is a step by step shortcut to create more content on your Twitter account by linking it to your Facebook page.
So before we start, log in to Facebook. Ready? Here we go!
1. Go to your Facebook page.
2. Click on Edit Page button, then select Update Info.
3. Choose Resources. Then click on Link Your Page to Twitter.
4. Click on Link to Twitter for the appropriate Facebook Page or Profile.
6. Log in to the correct Twitter account and authorize the app.
7. Edit which kinds of activity you want forwarded to Twitter. Also note that you can undo this at any time from this screen. Save changes.
8. Now go enjoy a drink. Or take a nap. Relish in your increased productivity and connectedness.
What else do you want to know how to do?