Oh my! It has been almost one whole year since my last post. That is the cardinal sin of blogging, right?
Shortly after that last post, I found out that I was going to become a mom for the first time! And exhaustion set it and it was all downhill from there, as far as blogging was concerned.
Now our new little RelyLocal mascot is here and even sleeping through the night most nights, so I am braving a return to the blogosphere! (I’ll post a pic of the baby who forced me to quit writing later…)
So its not really a comeback because we never left. We have continued to support locally-owned, independent businesses in the High Desert. We have seen our colleagues over at RelyLocal Hesperia successfully launch their community campaign. And we have made BIG plans for 2012!
Stay tuned for more information from us about:
- Business here in the Victorville area
- How consumers benefit from locally-owned, independent business
- Why communities need a diverse business landscape
- Events to make the Victor Valley a better place to live, work and play
- Cool stuff that make us glad this is our home