I know, I know… I’ve said that before. Dear reader, I meant it! And I mean it now. (However, I am also a forgiving sort, so if I make it 5 out of 7 days, there will be no self-flagellation. And if I can find guest bloggers, that would be pretty awesome too.)
I know it won’t be easy, but it might be fun, inspiring, awesome and wonderful. Therefore I’m promising to make use of The DailyPost, and the community of other bloggers with similar goals, to help me along the way, including asking for help when I need it and encouraging others when I can.
If you already read my blog, I hope you’ll encourage me with comments and likes, and good will along the way.
My content goals for 2011 include
- perspectives from local consumers on how buying local has helped them
- reviews of RelyLocal activities such as community events, networking mixers, volunteering, etc
- more pictures
- our own videos
- links to and discussions of the Buy Local movement in general
- more tips, tricks and tutorials on how local businesses can use social media
- more spotlights on amazing High Desert businesses and the cool people who run them
- commentary on current events
- explanation of who we are, why we are doing this and what it means for you
- digging into the cool stuff that we have here in the HD
Alyssa Penman, Community Builder at RelyLocal.com